Role: Procedures Analyst (2018–present)
Need: To comply with new government-mandated changes to automobile insurance, ICBC needs to revise all of its policy and procedural material. Projects included Rate Affordability Action Plan (RAAP), Modernization of Passenger-Directed Transportation (MPDT – otherwise known as Car Sharing/Ride Hailing), Material Damage (new Collision and Glass Repair programs).
Working with business policy analysts and subject matter experts (auto insurance, healthcare, legal) to ensure readiness for province-wide rollout to ICBC’s internal departments and over 900 independent insurance brokers.
- Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA)
- Oxygen Authoring – XML editor
- Information Mapping methodology
- Microsoft Office
- hundreds of Oxygen Authoring reference, policy, procedure, and process topics
- Conversation guides
- many SharePoint adjuster strategy topics
- Job aids
- and more
Read testimonials about this position…